Hillary Clinton and the Writers Strike
Several popular TV Shows have very few new programs left, not that any of them are any good anyway.
0 NEW EPISODES LEFT
The Office (NBC)
2 NEW EPISODES LEFT
My Name Is Earl (NBC)
Private Practice (ABC)
The Unit (CBS)
Two and a Half Men (CBS)
The Key to ending the strike though is how many scripted campaign events Hillary Clinton has left… When she runs out you know someone is gonna get pressured to make a deal….
This is probably why John Edwards joined the picket line… He wants the strike to continue at least until the Iowa Caucus
Abortion Bhutto Blog Hosting Constitution Dennis Kucinich Earmark Reform Earmarks Founding Fathers Fred Thompson Gas Prices General Betrayus Ad General Petraeus Halloween Hazleton PA Hillary Plants Questions Human Rights Illegal Immigrants drivers license Iranian Nuclear program Katie Couric Media Bias Minuteman Civil Defense Corps Mitt Romney Musharraf New Hampshire Primary Oil Prices Oklahoma Immigration Law Pervez Musharraf Phoney Soldiers Pork Barrell Spending Pork Spending quote Ron Paul Rudy Guliani Rush Limbaugh Sam Adams Sam Brownback Sandy Berger SCHIP Sharif Socialism South Carolina Primary UFO US Marine Corps
- Mike on Darfur, another example of UN Failure
- American on Forum on illegal immigration Focuses on crime
- Morning Coffee » Blog Archive » Al-Qaeda’s diversity poses Imminent threat on Zarqawi recruited hundreds for attacks abroad
- Jerome on Credit Cards for Illegal Immigrants – Bank of America an Oxymoron
- Christine on Oklahoma illegal immigration law could spread to other states
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.