Today the Music Died
September 6, 2007 in News
Luciano Pavarotti passed away at 5 am this morning of pancreatic cancer, in his childhood home of Modena. Whether you are a fan of the opera or not, one thing is for certain; the voice of an angel left us today.
I for one was not an opera fan. However, hearing Pavarotti sing Nessum Dorma for the first time brought tears to my eyes.
It still does. His voice was truly a gift from God.
Rest in Peace Luciano.
Abortion Bhutto Blog Hosting Constitution Dennis Kucinich Earmark Reform Earmarks Founding Fathers Fred Thompson Gas Prices General Betrayus Ad General Petraeus Halloween Hazleton PA Hillary Plants Questions Human Rights Illegal Immigrants drivers license Iranian Nuclear program Katie Couric Media Bias Minuteman Civil Defense Corps Mitt Romney Musharraf New Hampshire Primary Oil Prices Oklahoma Immigration Law Pervez Musharraf Phoney Soldiers Pork Barrell Spending Pork Spending quote Ron Paul Rudy Guliani Rush Limbaugh Sam Adams Sam Brownback Sandy Berger SCHIP Sharif Socialism South Carolina Primary UFO US Marine Corps
- Mike on Darfur, another example of UN Failure
- American on Forum on illegal immigration Focuses on crime
- Morning Coffee » Blog Archive » Al-Qaeda’s diversity poses Imminent threat on Zarqawi recruited hundreds for attacks abroad
- Jerome on Credit Cards for Illegal Immigrants – Bank of America an Oxymoron
- Christine on Oklahoma illegal immigration law could spread to other states
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.