US warns of Al Qaeda cyber attack
From ABC News
The US Government is warning of a possible Al Qaeda call to attack American online financial services but it says there is no evidence to suggest the effort could cause harm.
A person familiar with the warning says Al Qaeda may be aiming to penetrate and destroy the databases of US online stock trading and banking websites.
Reaction in the financial community has been muted.
The Department of Homeland Security has confirmed an alert has been distributed but has said there is no reason to believe the threat was credible.
Abortion Bhutto Blog Hosting Constitution Dennis Kucinich Earmark Reform Earmarks Founding Fathers Fred Thompson Gas Prices General Betrayus Ad General Petraeus Halloween Hazleton PA Hillary Plants Questions Human Rights Illegal Immigrants drivers license Iranian Nuclear program Katie Couric Media Bias Minuteman Civil Defense Corps Mitt Romney Musharraf New Hampshire Primary Oil Prices Oklahoma Immigration Law Pervez Musharraf Phoney Soldiers Pork Barrell Spending Pork Spending quote Ron Paul Rudy Guliani Rush Limbaugh Sam Adams Sam Brownback Sandy Berger SCHIP Sharif Socialism South Carolina Primary UFO US Marine Corps
- Mike on Darfur, another example of UN Failure
- American on Forum on illegal immigration Focuses on crime
- Morning Coffee » Blog Archive » Al-Qaeda’s diversity poses Imminent threat on Zarqawi recruited hundreds for attacks abroad
- Jerome on Credit Cards for Illegal Immigrants – Bank of America an Oxymoron
- Christine on Oklahoma illegal immigration law could spread to other states
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.