Hizbollah rallies attempt to shut down Lebanese Govt.
BEIRUT (Reuters) – Tens of thousands of flag-waving Lebanese poured into central Beirut on Friday for a Hezbollah-led protest aimed at bringing down the Western-backed government, which has vowed it will not yield to the pressure.
Pro-Syrian Hezbollah and its allies have called on Lebanese from across the country to take part in the opposition protest. It is due to start at 3 p.m. (1300 GMT) and will be followed by an indefinite sit-in near the government offices.
Abortion Bhutto Blog Hosting Constitution Dennis Kucinich Earmark Reform Earmarks Founding Fathers Fred Thompson Gas Prices General Betrayus Ad General Petraeus Halloween Hazleton PA Hillary Plants Questions Human Rights Illegal Immigrants drivers license Iranian Nuclear program Katie Couric Media Bias Minuteman Civil Defense Corps Mitt Romney Musharraf New Hampshire Primary Oil Prices Oklahoma Immigration Law Pervez Musharraf Phoney Soldiers Pork Barrell Spending Pork Spending quote Ron Paul Rudy Guliani Rush Limbaugh Sam Adams Sam Brownback Sandy Berger SCHIP Sharif Socialism South Carolina Primary UFO US Marine Corps
- Mike on Darfur, another example of UN Failure
- American on Forum on illegal immigration Focuses on crime
- Morning Coffee » Blog Archive » Al-Qaeda’s diversity poses Imminent threat on Zarqawi recruited hundreds for attacks abroad
- Jerome on Credit Cards for Illegal Immigrants – Bank of America an Oxymoron
- Christine on Oklahoma illegal immigration law could spread to other states
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.