Al-Sadr Loyalists Boycott Iraq Government
BAGHDAD, Iraq (AP) — Lawmakers and cabinet ministers loyal to anti-American cleric Muqtada al-Sadr have suspended participation in parliament and the government to protest Prime minister Nouri al-Maliki’s summit with U.S. President George W. Bush.
Al-Sadr’s Medhi Army is largely responsible for the violence and bloodshed in Iraq. For Iraq to have any chance at coming together, Al-Sadr and his followers must be held accountable for the death & destruction they have caused. Either Maliki and his government do it or we should.
Abortion Bhutto Blog Hosting Constitution Dennis Kucinich Earmark Reform Earmarks Founding Fathers Fred Thompson Gas Prices General Betrayus Ad General Petraeus Halloween Hazleton PA Hillary Plants Questions Human Rights Illegal Immigrants drivers license Iranian Nuclear program Katie Couric Media Bias Minuteman Civil Defense Corps Mitt Romney Musharraf New Hampshire Primary Oil Prices Oklahoma Immigration Law Pervez Musharraf Phoney Soldiers Pork Barrell Spending Pork Spending quote Ron Paul Rudy Guliani Rush Limbaugh Sam Adams Sam Brownback Sandy Berger SCHIP Sharif Socialism South Carolina Primary UFO US Marine Corps
- Mike on Darfur, another example of UN Failure
- American on Forum on illegal immigration Focuses on crime
- Morning Coffee » Blog Archive » Al-Qaeda’s diversity poses Imminent threat on Zarqawi recruited hundreds for attacks abroad
- Jerome on Credit Cards for Illegal Immigrants – Bank of America an Oxymoron
- Christine on Oklahoma illegal immigration law could spread to other states
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.